Resolutions passed by Town Board
All Resolutions are filed at the Town Clerk office.
The following resolutions were adopted in 2015:
1. Authorization to apply for JCAP Grant.
2. Acknowledge Examination of Town Justice Books.
3. To Enter into an Agreement with Otsego County for the Control of Snow & Ice on county roads.
The following resolution were adopted in 2014:
5. Acknowledge Examination/Audit of Town Justice Books.
6. Modification of Impoundment Fees.
7. Contract to Provide Shelter to Impound Dogs.
The following resolutions were adopted in 2013:
1. Amend the Employee Manual (overtime exchange option).
2. Authorization to apply for JCAP grant.
3. Adopt Local Law #1 of 2013 Refuse Disposal Regulations.
4. Set Non-resident Fee for Refuse Disposal Bags.
5. Authorize Transfer Station Petty Cash Fund.
6. Designating Town Attorney for Purpose of Receiving Notices of Claim served upon the Secretary of State.
7. Acknowledge Examination/Audit of Town Justice Books.
8. Establishing Local Road known as Hickory Hill Road.
9. Statutory Installment Bond (to pay balance due fpr Serafen Road Bridge)
10. Adopting Otsego County Hazard Mitigation Plan Update.
11. Adopt Local Law #2 of 2013, Tax Bill Enclosures.
12. Speed Limit request for Hickory Hill Road.